Sure- Grip The Page
This skate is sweet to look at, but it's got a hint of danger. A nice mix of naughty, but nice.
We couldn't think of a shorter name to call this skate except maybe "The Page". Why? I don't know. Just know that it's loaded with all of the best components from Sure-Grip, Bones and Atom. The boot is the all new XL-95 which is all leather including the sole. The boot is well padded and has cinch strap and heel pull tab. This awesome boot couldn't be paired with just any plate so we chose the Sure-Grip XK-4 aluminum plate and you can choose single action or double action. The plate features jump bar and adjustable toe stop. Atom supplies these wheels for this bruiser skate and the Atom Low Boy wheels stand up to the challenge. An all around great wheel for derby and jam with a 95A durometer rating. We couldn't stop there, we loaded each wheel with powerhouse Bones Super Reds.
- Boots: Sure-Grip's brand new, all-new leather XL-95 boots with leather soles and comfort lining
- Chassis: Sure-Grip XK-4 aluminum plates with jump-bar
- Wheels: Atom Low Boy 62mm Derby/Speed wheels
- Bearings: All-new Bones Super Reds
- Trucks: Single or Double-Action
- Toe-Stops: Adjustable
Fits Sizes: Men's Black
(Ladies, go down one size)