The Bont Platinum blade is made with K390 powder metal tool steel. It holds its edge up to 8 times longer than normal steel blades. The powder metal structure is very fine which gives exceptional gliding properties. The platinum blade is laser cut and hardened in Australia and glue and machined in Holland.
The blades can be ordered straight or bent. We also offer them in KR and Half KR spec which have the mounting set back 2cm and 1cm respectively on the blade.
- Acrinalyn Series aluminum tube
- Blade hardened to 64 Rockwell
- Blades come with standard 9 meter radius
- Maximum length - 17.5''
- Aluminum Cups
- Blades can be ordered straight or machine bent
- Blades come in standard thickness of 1.1
Platinum K390 will be shipped from Holand